Monday, October 8, 2007

Naomie & Justin's Wedding Weekend

This past weekend we were up in the Bay area for one of my Westmont girls' wedding. Liv was such a good girl! She slept almost all the way there and all the way back... I think she knows she has to like road trips to be part of this family! We had such a fun time being with all the girls and their husbands. Liv got passed around and loved on by everyone! She also got to meet Liza's kids, Thomas & Ramona. Ramona loved touching & looking at Liv and even wanted to share her baby doll with her!



Naomie & Justin's wedding was beautiful. Naomie was stunning and Kurt shot it so you can see more pictures from the day on his blog. As usual, his images are just gorgeous.


I did the bouquets and other personal flowers and realized that it is hard to get much done with a 5 week old! Fortunately there were many friends who were willing to take Liv so I could finish my job! It was a wonderful weekend!

No comments: