Thursday, March 20, 2008

First beach day!

Meghan & I took Liv & Wallace to the beach yesterday. It was Liv's first time going on the sand and feeling the cold water on her feet. She LOVED the sand!


Liv recently mastered the fine art of sitting up and she and Wallace were so cute sitting there in the sand.

Of course Liv couldn't resist the urge to put this new stuff in her mouth!


Wallace & Meg


After playing for awhile Liv was a little tired and she snuggled with me for a bit. This was so sweet because she NEVER sits still... she is such a busy body and the only times I really get to hold her like this are when she's asleep. She did nod off and took a little nap... I enjoyed every minute of it!


We had such a fun day and are looking forward to many more of these in the coming months! Hooray for Spring!

2 comments:

Jon and Missy K said...

Oh my gosh! How cute!!!

Wallace said...

i keep finding sand in wallace's ears and other places.