Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Wallace!

Today Wallace turns 1. Yes, already. I can't believe it. What's more, I can't believe that 6 weeks from now Liv will be 1 as well. Where did this year go? How is it that these two are crawling, standing, "talking" and actually playing with each other? I know every parent says that it goes so fast, but this year I have come to know that first hand.

Sunday was W's birthday party and it was so fun. Liv dressed up... complete with a bow in her hair (for about 5 minutes!)



Wallace wasn't too sure what to do with his cake, but he figured it out and ended up really enjoying it! I think Liv was a little jealous. She crawled over to Meghan who was holding the candle to see if she could sneak a little lick of the frosting! :)




As soon as Wallace was done opening his presents I put Liv down and she made a beeline over toward the mountain of loot. I think she thought W's new toys were the best part of the party!




We may need to get her a truck for her birthday!

Liv has recently started kissing properly (ie, lips puckered, mouth closed) ... sometimes! She gave Auntie Sara a kiss at the party.



I like this shot of W, Liv and Harrison. Harrison is such a sweet boy and is so good with Liv. Here he's showing Liv how to make a baseball character fly. :) I love how W is checking out his new firetruck in the background.



It was a great party. Happy birthday, Wallace! We love you so much!!

2 comments:

Wallace said...

wow, that does look like a fun party! i loved how excited liv got with Ws cake and toys. so cute.

rachkevdenham said...

liv is rockin' in her bathing suit.