Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Dinner with the Girls

This year we gave up our $5 gifts or gift exchange for an incredible dinner at Savannah. We had such a lovely evening!


After our delicious meal, we went to the stunning California Scenario garden that is tucked behind the restaurant in between a couple high rise office buildings and a parking structure. I have always loved this space and I just found out it was designed by Isamu Noguchi, a modern designer whose work I love! This is an incredible place for a photo shoot and I almost asked Kurt to come down and take some cool photos of us girls. He was taking care of Liv so we made do with our little point and shoot cameras... I don't think we did too badly!



Meghan got this shot of me & Heidi taking the next pic.



You may have noticed it was a party of 6 instead of our usual 7. Alissa couldn't be with us because she is due in just a couple weeks and couldn't travel down from Concord this year. We missed her but can't wait to meet baby Amelia Paige!

No comments: